Monday, April 7, 2008

new albums and the boudoir book!

Picture yourself on the cover of your very own hardcover boudoir book. For both packages you will have the option of a traditional album:

or your own coffee table style album:

For the Simple and Sexy Package a 7 x 7 40 page hard cover bound book with all your images from your shoot is available or the smaller 4 x 6 album shown above.
For the Every Woman package you'll have the option of a 10 x 8 landscape style coffee table book with all your images from your shoot or the traditional scrapbook style custom album shown above.

Printed books can include a special message, poems, or any other text you want to include. Perfect for gifts for that loved one :P
Feel free to email me for more info!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Eeee! Can't wait to get your boudoir book in so I can use on my shoot coming up! I've only done one shoot like this before but I think I'm going to really love them!!